Mr. Michael D. Deloreto has extensive experience specific to legislation, regulations, and court decisions being made in Trenton and Washington D.C. He previously served as Chief of Staff to the New Jersey General Assembly Deputy Majority Leader, and as the Government Affairs Director for one of New Jersey’s largest trade associations.
A former Public Policy Specialist at Gibbons, Mr. DeLoreto rejoined the firm as an Associate in the Government Affairs Department after serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Douglas M. Fasciale, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
Mr. DeLoreto’s focus areas include administrative law, economic development incentives, alcoholic beverage licensing, and legislative and strategic counseling. He has represented a broad swath of entities including Fortune 500 companies, institutions of higher education, public and private sector entities, and non-profits.
His work takes him before legislative and executive branch officials at the state and federal level, and also into state and federal court. Mr. DeLoreto is the editor of the Gibbons Government Affairs Alert blog and active in the firm’s pro bono program.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Associate Editor, Seton Hall Law Review
- Editorial Board, Seton Hall Law Review
- Recipient, Raymond Del Tufo, Jr. Constitutional Law Award
- University of Pennsylvania, Fels Institute of Government (M.P.A.)
- Drew University (B.A., cum laude)
- Dean’s List
- Thomas H. Kean Fellow
- Student Fellow, Drew University Board of Visitors
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Drew University
- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Court Appointed Special Advocates of New Jersey
- Board of Trustees
- Law clerk to the Honorable Douglas M. Fasciale, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division, Newark, NJ
Rate : $$$