Michael Dembicer is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Healthcare Practice. He has 25 years of experience defending complex, high exposure general and professional liability claims.
Mr. Dembicer’s principal area of specialization is health care litigation in which he defends medical malpractice claims on behalf of individual physicians and health care facilities, with a primary emphasis in the defense of maternal / fetal / neonatal injury cases.
As part of Mr. Dembicer’s health care litigation practice, he also provides consultative services to health care facilities on issues ranging from medical staff privilege considerations, the development and / or modification of policy and procedure, among various other forms of services.
He also possesses extensive experience defending complex litigation matters involving toxic tort claims, with areas of specialization in airborne diseases (e.g., aspergillosis, coccidioidomycosis) and waterborne diseases (e.g., legionellosis).
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1990
- California State University Northridge, Master of Arts, cum laude, 1987
- California State University Northridge, Bachelor of Arts, 1985
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
- California Health Care Association
- Southern California Association for Health Care Risk Management
- Southern California Defense Counsel
- Los Angeles County Bar Association and Ventura County Bar Association
Rate : $$$