Michael L. Dinnin’s practice has focused on complex commercial litigation with an emphasis on the oil and gas, real estate and financial services industries, although he has handled trial and appellate matters in a wide variety of contractual disputes and business tort claims in numerous other industries.
Regarding his oil and gas experience, Michael has represented large independent oil and gas E&P, midstream, refining and retail companies in leasing, drilling, royalty, processing, transportation, marketing, construction, securities, antitrust, non-compete, personal injury and other disputes.
As lead trial counsel, Michael has had primary responsibility for significant lawsuits at every level of state and federal courts, not only throughout Texas, but also across the United States, and he has also handled numerous domestic and international arbitrations.
Michael has represented and counseled a broad range of clients, oil and gas producers, pipelines and marketers, including real estate developers, investors and partnerships, financial institutions and private equity groups. Michael splits time between the firm’s Dallas office and The Woodlands office.
- JD, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1986
- MBA, Texas Tech University, 1983
- BBA, Texas Tech University, 1981
- US Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$