Mr. Michael Donnelly has over 40 years of legal experience. Known for his high-quality work, he advises clients in the areas of tax law, business law, trust and estate planning, wealth preservation, executive compensation, estate litigation, and planning for the disabled.
Mr. Donnelly has served as Chairman of the Estate Section of the Maryland State Bar Association and as President of the Baltimore Estate Planning Council. He has also served as Chair of the Baltimore Estate and Gift Tax Study Group.
He has served for over ten years as an adjunct professor at the University of Baltimore Law School teaching Estate Planning, Estates, and Trusts. He frequently lectures on estate planning and estate administration topics for the Bar Association and the National Business Institute.
He is a graduate of Amherst College, cum laude (1968) and the University of Maryland Law School, cum laude (1976). He was a member and an editor of the Maryland Law Review and a member of the Maryland Moot Court Board.
Education & Admissions:
- J.D. (cum laude), University of Maryland, 1976
- B.A. (cum laude), Amherst College, 1968
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Served as chairman of the Estates Section of the Maryland State Bar Association
- Served as chair of the Baltimore Estate and Gift Tax Study Group and a director of the Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Served as president of the Baltimore Association of Tax Counsel
- Member of the Class of 1999 of Baltimore County Leadership
Rate : $$$$