Michael Blumenfeld maintains a diverse business law practice concentrating on the representation of local, regional, and national businesses in a wide range of commercial and product liability matters.
As an experienced trial attorney, Mr. Blumenfeld has litigated a broad array of disputes related to contracts, toxic torts, product liability, business breakups, medical negligence, and employment and non-compete agreements, and trade secrets.
He also has experience in class action defense and mass tort litigation, representing both private and publicly traded companies. He has tried cases in both federal and state courts across the country and participated in both national and international arbitration proceedings.
Although his practice focuses primarily on commercial and product liability litigation, Mr. Blumenfeld also represents financial institutions and community lenders in mortgage related disputes, including mortgage servicing and lender liability claims, class action defense, bankruptcy and loan recovery.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, JD, cum laude (1997)
- University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business, MBA (1997)
- Cornell University, BA (1993)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Clerkships : The Honorable Joseph H. H. Kaplan, former Chief Judge and Administrative Judge, Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- American Bar Association
- Baltimore Bar Foundation, Trustee
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association
Rate : $$$