Michael Hollingsworth II is co-head of the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group and its Investment Management Group. Mr. Hollingsworth focuses on middle-market corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures.
He also serves on the Firm’s Executive Committee, the governing body of seven partners who oversee firm standing committees, strategic initiatives, and firm operations.
- Samford University Cumberland School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (1996)
- University of Alabama School of Law, LLM, Taxation (1999)
- Tulane University, BA, Political Science
- Represents private equity and hedge funds relative to their formation, operations and investments
- Industry experience includes food and beverage, consumer-branded products, healthcare, construction and aggregates, technology and telecommunications, media, manufacturing and distribution, and business services
- A transactional lawyer in the Firm’s multidisciplinary National Healthcare Practice Group
- Managing Partner for Nelson Mullins’ Atlanta Office
- Serves on Nelson Mullins’ Executive Committee
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Southern Capital Forum
Rate : $$$