17th Street Northwest 201Atlanta 30363 GA US
Michael Rubinger focuses his practice in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, joint venture transactions, and financing transactions.
- University of Michigan Law School, JD, cum laude (1993)
- University of Florida, BS, Business Administration and Finance, with high honors
Admissions : Georgia
- Represents clients in different industries, including technology, real estate, manufacturing and business services
- Represents both institutional and strategic buyers, sellers and investors in a variety of transaction structures, including mergers, stock sales, asset sales, recapitalizations and spin-offs
- Board of Directors, Perceptics, LLC, a security and traffic management company
- Former member, Board of Directors, Optimi Corporation, a company that provides wireless network optimization solutions
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Michael E. Rubinger & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture capital. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Michael E. Rubinger lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Michael E. Rubinger reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Michael E. Rubinger lawyer profile listing.