Michael Siegel is a partner in the Sarasota office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group. Michael has over 25 years of experience representing businesses and individuals in transactional matters, commercial litigation, and employment and real estate matters.
He counsels physicians in health care related matters, including contract negotiations. Michael represents various non-profit organizations and is a Florida Supreme Court certified mediator. Michael is currently the Immediate Past President of Temple Sinai and previously served on the Twelfth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission and the Twelfth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Temple Sinai
- Immediate Past President, 2016; Co-President, 2012-2015
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Twelfth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, 2007–2010
- Twelfth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission, 2009—2012
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1989
- Bowdoin College, B.A. magna cum laude, 1985
Rate : $$$