Michael Eidel is an experienced litigator in commercial, employment, competition, real estate, and intellectual property matters. He represents a broad range of clients, including : consumer products companies, banks, insurance companies, movie studios, law firms.
Michael has represented clients in disputes involving : contracts, false advertising, antitrust, copyright and trademarks, insurance coverage, construction and design defects, general commercial matters, including numerous successful appeals in the Third Circuit, Ninth Circuit and California Courts of Appeal.
Michael serves as Litigation Administrator for the firm’s Bucks County office. Prior to joining the firm, Michael was a partner in the Litigation Practice of DLA Piper in Philadelphia, where he was also a member of the firm’s pro bono committee.
Michael is active in the community and is a board member of Junior Achievement, Delaware Valley, and a volunteer for the Philadelphia Volunteers for Indigent Persons (VIP).
- Cornell Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1985)
- Cornell University (B.S., 1982)
- Junior Achievement, Delaware Valley
- Philadelphia Volunteers for Indigent Persons (VIP)
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$