Michael E. Eisenstadt practices exclusively in corporate immigration law. He provides advice and representation to clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, engineering, energy, banking, insurance, and communications and media.
Michael has significant experience advising international businesses on matters related to international assignments and the employment of professionals on both a temporary and permanent basis in the U.S..
He has partnered with clients to minimize the burden of human resources professionals, and maximize the efficiency and compliance of large-scale immigration planning for foreign national employees.
Michael speaks English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Czech, Polish and Hungarian.
- Georgia State University | J.D., 2000
- Georgia State University | M.B.A, 1999
- Georgia State University | B.A., 1992, Magna cum Laude
Bar admissions :
- Member, Amerian Immigration Lawyers Association
- Counseled large multinational corporations on immigration issues arising from corporate reorganizations, mergers, and layoffs
- Obtained nonimmigrant statuses and green cards under the employment-creation (investor), extraordinary ability, and multinational manager/executive categories
- Obtained waivers of foreign residence requirements and various other grounds of inadmissibility and removability
- Counseled clients on matters regarding compliance with I-9 and LCA.
Rate : $$$$