J. Michael Ellis focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation including all aspects of dispute resolution in commercial transactions, focusing on trial and arbitration of complex matters in the principal areas of real estate, financial services, mortgage services, and commercial business disputes at the state and federal level.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ellis was a partner at Crouch & Ramey, a litigation law firm based in Dallas, Texas, where his practice included commercial and complex business litigation, real estate litigation, financial services and mortgage services disputes, and oil and gas litigation.
His representative client services included the representation of landlords, tenants and property owners in connection with commercial real estate and leasing disputes including all aspects of landlord/tenant conflicts; the defense of broker-dealers and associated persons in securities litigation; and the representation of corporate clients and financial institutions in commercial and business disputes including breach of contract, business torts, trademark infringement, and officer and director liability.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D. (1995)
- Trinity University, B.A., Political Science (1991)
- Texas (1995)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$