Michael DeFranco currently serves as Chair of the Firm’s Global M&A Practice Group. He advises clients on transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance, corporate governance issues and disclosure concerns. His extensive experience includes representing multinational companies in both public and private acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. DeFranco concentrates on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance as well as general corporate and securities matters. He represents buyers, sellers and their financial advisers in a wide variety of transactions — including negotiated and contested public and private acquisitions and divestitures, cross-border transactions and other strategic alliances. Mr. DeFranco also advises public companies on various governance and compliance issues.
- Columbia Law School (J.D. Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar) (1998)
- Yale University (M.A.) (1997)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A. summa cum laude) (1994)
- Illinois~United States (2002)
- New York~United States (1999)
Rate : $$$