Michael Held has litigated cases in all areas of maritime law, representing owners, charterers and/or underwriters in defense of personal injury claims, both blue and brown water, and cargo claims, as well as handling environmental, Customs and Coast Guard matters.
Mr. Held also practices in the areas of commercial litigation and general insurance defense matters involving both third-party liability claims and first-party coverage issues.
He has experience defending tort claim liability matters, as well as transportation litigation, collections, real property disputes, contract disputes, municipal liability defense claims, products liability claims, and professional liability matters.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Auburn University, B.A., 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
Rate : $$$