Michael Fee focuses on securities offerings (as both issuer’s and underwriters’ counsel), corporate governance and securities law compliance, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate matters.
His particular concentration is on real estate investment trusts (REITs) and other real estate-related specialty finance companies.
Prior to joining Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Mike served as an infantry officer in the United States Marine Corps.
- Represents leading national and international investment banking firms in initial and follow-on public offerings for REITs.
- Represents public companies with respect to securities law compliance, disclosure and reporting obligations, corporate governance and other general corporate law matters.
- Represents Ginnie Mae in connection with its Multiclass Securities Program.
- Actively participates in the firm’s Veterans Pro Bono program by assisting veterans seeking redress for benefits claims or to change their military records.
- JD, Vanderbilt University Law School, 2017
- BA, Fordham University, 2006
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
Rate : $$$$