Oil and gas companies with operations, property, or prospects in New Mexico turn to Michael Feldewert for advice and strategic counsel. Michael leverages his extensive experience with the agencies, regulations, and processes of the New Mexico Oil Conservation Division/Commission, the New Mexico State Land Office, and the Bureau of Land Management to help oil and gas clients solve issues involving oil and gas development, royalty, severance tax, and property tax issues in New Mexico.
Michael is certified as a specialist in natural resources and oil and gas law by the Board of Legal Specialization of the New Mexico State Bar.
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D., 1990
- Benedictine College, B.A., 1986
Bar Admissions : New Mexico
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- State Bar of New Mexico, Member
- First Judicial District and American Bar Associations, Member
- New Mexico Oil and Gas Association, Member
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, Member
Rate : $$$