Michael P. Fullam is an associate in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. He was admitted to the California State Bar in 2011 and has substantial experience litigating civil actions relating to general liability, insurance defense, complex insurance coverage, personal injury, and bad faith defense actions.
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- University of Vermont, Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and Political Science, 2007
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- State Bar of California
- San Diego Bar Association
- San Diego Young Professionals
Professional Presentations :
- Landlord / Owner Liability to Tenants for Mold Claims (2016)
- Auto Body Fraud Claims Handling (2013)
Representative Matters : Michael Fullam is an active litigator, handling cases through all phases of litigation. He has mediated and resolved more than 50 cases.
- Obtained a favorable verdict for a client in a bench trial.
- Obtained several defense judgments through Motions for Summary Judgment.
Rate : $$$$