Michael Ardelean and Brian P. Dunne founded Ardelean & Dunne, PLLC after practicing law for one of America’s largest and oldest bankruptcy firms. We use our experience to get our clients results that matter.
Prospective clients receive free, no obligation consultations. We will discuss all issues in your case and provide a plan to move forward with relief from your creditors.
Our attorneys will meet with you and discuss all the ins and outs of your case including your debts, financial affairs, income and expenses, and real and personal property analysis. We will advise you based on the complete circumstances of your case and whether bankruptcy is your best option.
We hear horror stories of bankruptcy filers who went with other firms only to have their attorney not appear at court, not return phone calls, or not act in a timely manner. We have multiple attorneys that are waiting to work with you.
We have access to all files and work on all files together. This provides an extra layer of security for our clients to make sure their issues are addressed in an immediate fashion.
Bar Licenses and Professional Memberships:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- The Consumer Bankruptcy Association
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School (Lansing, Michigan), Juris Doctor
- Central Michigan University (Mount Pleasant, Michigan), Bachelor of Science
- Bishop Foley Catholic High School (Madison Heights, Michigan)
Rate : $$$