Michael Scavelli’s practice includes commercial litigation, internal/government investigations, and white-collar criminal defense matters. He brings a diversity of substantive experience to each of his representations, along with strong project management skills and eDiscovery savvy. Michael handles high-stakes complex litigations, including assisting clients facing concurrent regulatory and civil proceedings.
In commercial litigation matters, he practices in both state and federal courts, representing clients in securities litigation, derivative litigation, and contractual disputes. In white-collar matters, he represents both corporations and individuals in a range of contexts, including internal investigations and criminal/regulatory proceedings at both the state and federal level.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2011, magna cum laude; Moot Court Honor Society; Articles Editor, Brooklyn Law Review
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 2007, cum laude; Aitchison Public Service Fellowship, Political Science
Rate : $$$