Michael S. Greenfield is an associate in the New York City office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. His practice is concentrated on the defense of home health care agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and other general liability matters.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Greenfield’s eight years of experience were focused on litigating medical malpractice, products liability, labor, personal injury, and administrative law matters.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2009
- Columbia University, Bachelor of Arts, 2002
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Associations : New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$