Michael Leeds counsels clients on all aspects of estate and tax planning and administration in Florida, New York, Georgia and internationally. He represents foreign investors in the United States and in business transactions in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia.
His wealth planning practice focuses on complex estate planning for international and domestic families, the establishment and implementation of domestic and international charitable trusts, and the administration of estates and trusts.
Mr. Leeds is a 1971 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and a graduate, with distinction, of George Washington University, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 1971
- The George Washington University, B.A., with distinction, 1968
- New York
- Florida Bar
- Georgia Bar
- New York Bar
- International Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Boca Raton
- Duane Morris LLP, – Partner, 2012-present
- Blank Rome LLP, – Partner, 1997-2012
- Lowenthal, Landau, Fischer & Bring, – Partner, 1988-1997
- Friedman, Leeds & Shorenstein, – Managing Partner, 1979-1988
Rate : $$$$