Michael I. Harrison is a Senior Associate in the Firm’s Debt Finance Group. He is experienced in representing financial institutions, direct lending entities, private companies, private equity sponsors and public and private operating companies in a broad range of finance and business transactions, including syndicated and non-syndicated lending transactions, second lien and subordinated debt financings, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the Firm, Michael was an associate in the U.S. Finance Group of a London, England law firm.
- Represented lenders and borrowers in a variety of large cross-border finance transactions, including acquisition financings, single lender and syndicated credit facilities.
- Advised clients in connection with credit facilities, including contract interpretation, security and guarantee issues, collateralized debt obligations and general corporate law.
- Drafted and negotiated documentation in connection with secured financings, including security documents, credit facility agreements and opinions.
- Prepared credit agreements and contracts for use by nonprofit microfinance group.
- J.D., University of Notre Dame Law School
- B.A., Amherst College
Admissions : Massachusetts; New York
Rate : $$$