Michael F. Healy is an experienced and accomplished trial lawyer, having successfully tried cases to verdict throughout the country. He has served as national, regional and state counsel in complex litigation matters, including federal and state class actions, multidistrict litigation and coordinated proceedings in state courts.
Mike also has significant experience in the defense of pharmaceutical, medical device and biologic manufacturers in complex liability litigation involving regulatory and liability issues.
Mike handles a broad spectrum of civil cases, including antitrust, contract disputes, premises liability, product liability and environmental matters.
He also has represented clients in numerous fire claims, including fire prevention, investigation and defense of liability actions.
In addition to his trial work, Mike counsels clients regarding document management, product labeling (including the drafting of package inserts) and other litigation-preemptive strategies.
Before joining Shook, Mike was a partner and chair of Sedgwick LLP in San Francisco.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1980
- B.S., University of Notre Dame, 1976
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Supreme Court
- California Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- California Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- California Superior Courts, arbitrator and judge pro temq
Rate : $$$