Michael T. Holick is a Corporate Partner in the Firm’s New York office, Mike advises clients in public and private mergers and acquisition and other corporate transactions. He regularly represents private equity firms, corporations and financial advisers in a range of transactions. Selected transactions on which Mike has worked include:
- Internet Brands, a KKR portfolio company, in its announced $2.8 billion acquisition of WebMD Health Corp.
- EQT Partners in connection with its acquisition of Press Ganey for approximately $2.35 billion
- CDPQ as part of a consortium to acquire ownership stakes in AlixPartners from CVC Capital Partners in a transaction valued at more than $2.5 billion
- The ADT Corporation in its sale to an affiliate of Apollo Global Management in a transaction valued at $15 billion
- Blackstone and AlliedBarton in connection with Blackstone’s $1.67 billion sale of AlliedBarton to Wendel SE
- First Reserve in connection with its acquisition of Applied-Cleveland Holdings, Inc.
- Anbang Insurance Group in its acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life for approximately $1.6 billion
- KKR in its acquisition of Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Apax in the acquisition of Garda World Security Corporation by a consortium for C$1.1 billion in cash
Mike received his J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School and his M.B.A. from Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management in 2008. He received his A.B. in 2002 from Dartmouth College. He is admitted to practice in New York.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, 2008 J.D.
- Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management, 2008 M.B.A.
- Lanier Merit Scholar; Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Dartmouth College, 2002 A.B.
Associations : New York State Bar Association
Admissions : New York 2009
Rate : $$$$