Michael J. Hostetler is a partner in the SOMA and San Diego offices of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he provides strategic intellectual property counseling to more than 100 growth enterprises in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology, and information technology industries.
He works with both venture-backed and public companies. His expertise includes patent strategy, patent prosecution, and patent diligence (both buy and sell side) for venture financings, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions.
He has provided patent counseling in support of pharmaceutical and biotechnology, and information technology products in all stages of development, from proof of concept to regulatory approval to product launch.
He leads a talented team of patent associates and patent agents that can meet virtually any technical and strategic need. Mike currently serves as a member of the firm’s Policy and Nominating Committees.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2001
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley, 1992
- B.S., Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1987
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Texas Health Catalyst Advisory Panel, The University of Texas at Austin
- Member, American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$