Michael Iannuzzi focuses his practice on real estate finance, general real estate and commercial contract matters. He represents financial institutions, private lenders, investors, developers and other entities in a wide range of transactions.
Michael strives to understand the needs of his clients, including all aspects of their deals, factoring in concerns outside the legal realm to develop a holistic understanding of his clients’ goals.
- Represented a lending institution in a $32 million mortgage transaction involving motion picture sound stage properties in New York City.
- Represented a seller in connection with the $30 million sale and $20 million purchase money mortgage of office portfolio.
- Represented a not-for-profit entity in connection with the $8.5 million sale of four commercial real estate properties.
- Represented a federally chartered savings bank in the sale, leaseback, and redevelopment of its main branch.
- Represented a lending institution in connection with a $14 million mortgage financing secured by first and second mortgages on a residential cooperative apartment building.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association: Real Property Law Section
- Young Mortgage Bankers Association (YMBA)
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 2009; Dean’s List, New York International Law Review, Research Editor; Securities Arbitration Clinic
- B.A., Economics, College of the Holy Cross, 2004; Dean’s List
Admissions : New York, Vermont
Rate : $$$$