Michael R. Isby is Senior Counsel at Simpson Thacher where he is a member of the Firm’s Corporate Department. He practices in the Firm’s Environmental Practice. His practice concentrates on the environmental aspects of mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, and lendings. His practice also includes environmental law compliance counseling.
Mike received his B.A. from Queens College in 1983 (summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa) and his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law in 1986 where he was an Associate Editor of the Fordham Law Review. Mike was a law clerk to the Honorable David N. Edelstein, United States District Judge, Southern District of New York, from 1986 to 1988.
- Fordham University School of Law, 1986 J.D.
- Fordham Law Review, Associate Editor
- Queens College of the City University of New York, 1983 B.A.
- summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York 1987
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York 1989
Rate : $$$