Michael Brzezinski is an associate in Dickinson Wright’s Toronto office. His practice is focused on commercial insolvency and restructuring including bankruptcies, security enforcement and court supervised restructuring proceedings.
In addition to his work on insolvency related matters, Michael has experience litigating commercial disputes including breach of contract and debt enforcement cases.
- University of Western Ontario, B.A. (Hons), 2009
- Osgoode Hall Law School, J.D., 2012
- Canadian and Ontario Bar Associations
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Turnaround Management Association
Rate : $$$