Michael J. Hurwitz joined the firm in January 2013 and handles catastrophic construction accidents and serious personal injury cases on behalf of Block O’Toole & Murphy. He adds another young, aggressive and very experienced trial attorney to the talented roster at the firm.
Mr. Hurwitz has been practicing law since 1998 exclusively representing injured victims. He has handled a wide range of cases including labor law and construction accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability and motor vehicle accidents.
Mr. Hurwitz is well known for his dedication and commitment to his clients and their needs.
- St. John’s University School of Law, Jamaica, New York
- Northeastern University
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Highest Panel of the Legal Referral Service of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York , Panel Member
- New Jersey, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2007
Rate : $$$