Michael’s focus is in the area of construction contract drafting and negotiation, construction litigation, construction defect claims, delay claims, contract claims, construction liens and surety bond claims. Michael represents Developers, Owners, Contractors, Sureties, Subcontractors and Suppliers in all construction claims.
Michael and his family have a long history, in the Construction and Development industry. Michael is a member of the Florida Bar Construction Certification Committee. Michael has considerable experience in litigating cases in both federal and state courts and in arbitrating many cases with the American Arbitration Association. In addition, he has argued cases before the District Courts of Appeal in the State of Florida.
Michael also has significant experience in drafting and negotiating construction contracts on all types of construction projects including large hotel resorts, apartment buildings, condominiums, roads, bridges, and other projects. Michael routinely lectures before various professional groups and has written numerous outlines and articles on construction-related matters for various publications.
- University of Florida, B.A. (1986)
- University of Miami School of Law – J.D. (1989)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Florida State Bar
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Dade County Construction Law Committee
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors
- Member, Associated General Contractors, South Florida Chapter
Rate : $$$$