Attorney Michael Lovecchio works at Cellino & Barnes PC. His area of practice focus on Auto Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Dog Bites, Drunk Driving Accidents, Serious Injuries, Slip & Fall Injury Accident, Wrongful Death, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents.
Remember the adage, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.” Well, at Cellino & Barnes, we make sure we get it right the first time. Since joining the Firm, I have made it my focus to provide my clients with exceptional service and with the utmost integrity.
I have devoted my career to helping severely injured individuals and understand the commitment you both need and deserve. I take pride in being part of a team that has achieved tremendous success for clients in a variety of personal injury areas.
The consistent courtroom victories are the result of the attorneys’ tenacity and diligent preparation. My devotion to my clients is reflected in my hands-on personalized approach to each client. You deserve to be treated with respect and dignity and that is my promise to you.
- B.A. – State University College at Buffalo
- J.D. – State University at Buffalo School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in New York, Federal Court for the Western District of New York
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2002- Present)
- Siegel, Kelleher & Kahn (2000-2002)
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Rate : $$$