Michael J. Molina is an Associate Attorney at Belluck & Fox, where he represents victims of asbestos-related diseases. His thorough approach to addressing the needs of families affected by mesothelioma and lung cancer coupled with his motivation to helping people results in devoted and fearless representation against large corporations.
Before entering private practice, Mr. Molina served as an Assistant District Attorney in Brooklyn, New York where he prosecuted over a thousand criminal cases before New York State Supreme and Criminal Court. Mr. Molina’s unwavering commitment to the pursuit of justice makes him a skilled advocate on behalf of his clients.
ADMISSIONS : Admitted to practice in New York State
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Puerto Rican Bar Association
- Alumni Advisor, Alpha Lambda Chapter of La Unidad Latina, Inc.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- St. John’s University, B.A., cum laude, 2011
Rate : $$$