Michael Quinn is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Michael advises corporations and individuals involved in commercial litigation and complex business disputes.
Michael’s diverse background includes the representation of clients in a variety of industries, including hospitality, entertainment, real estate, transportation, and consumer products. Michael is a passionate researcher and legal strategist who enjoys providing unique solutions to complex business issues in order to manage risk and provide competitive advantage to his clients.
Prior to joining Shutts & Bowen, Michael served as outside counsel to a Fortune 100 media and entertainment company, handled contractual matters related to the development of new theme park attractions, and also represented clients involved in complex product liability litigation.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Book Awards (Top Grade): Legal Writing and Research II, Federal Legislative Practice
- Florida State University Business Law Review
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, 2006
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Orange County Bar Association
- NAIOP – Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center Foundation
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Rate : $$$