Michael J. Simolo’s objectives as an estate planning lawyer go beyond creating the framework for a smooth, organized transfer of wealth from his clients to their beneficiaries in a way that minimizes taxes and other expenses.
Mike also works to curtail if not eliminate the turmoil that can arise among family members when settling an estate.
Mike’s knowledge of corporate matters, taxation, estate administration, probate litigation and related areas gives him a unique insight into the planning process. By getting to know clients and their circumstances, he is able to help clients avoid problems before they arise.
- Hobart College, B.A., 1998
- Cornell Law, J.D., 2002
- Massachusetts, 2002
- New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Hampshire County Bar Association
- The Pioneer Valley Estate Planning Council
- The Hampden County Estate Planning Council
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
Rate : $$$$