Michael E. Kearney is a partner in the Los Angeles and Las Vegas offices of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate, Tax, and Real Estate practices. Mr. Kearney chairs the firm’s Tax practice group, and his nationally recognized reputation and experience in taxation includes federal income taxation and state and local tax issues.
Mr. Kearney’s practice includes mergers and acquisition law and transactions involving the purchase, sale and refinance of businesses, hotels and casinos, ranging from $25 million to $1 billion in value.
- University of Santa Clara School of Law, Juris Doctor
- New York University School of Law, Master of Laws in Taxation
- University of Nevada, Reno
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- Other Admissions, United States Tax Court
- State Bar of Nevada
- The State Bar of California
- International Association of Gaming Attorneys
Mr. Kearney is tax counsel to numerous non-profit organizations, including chambers of commerce, children’s charities, cooperative associations, and social welfare organizations.
Rate : $$$