Michael Kuharski is senior partner of Kuharski, Levitz & Giovinazzo Esqs. It is not a secret that our specialty is measured by monetary awards, New York Personal Injury Attorney, Mike Kuharski knows this which is why he has earned some of the highest jury verdicts in New York for his clients.
Mr. Kuharski has dedicated his entire legal career to taking the cases of his most seriously injured clients to trial. This dedication to excellence has paid off time and again in the form of multi-million dollar jury verdicts for his clients.
Mr. Kuharski is truly a “lawyer’s lawyer.” He has been retained by countless law firms in New York City and the surrounding areas, to handle their most complex cases.
Mike Kuharski has taken on large corporations and won. He has handled a wide variety of automotive, workplace construction and products liability actions achieving some of the highest verdicts for his clients. He is not afraid to challenge prestigious hospitals and physicians in complex medical malpractice cases or even mass tort actions. His knowledge of medicine has allowed him to achieve substantial results for victims suffering from life altering injuries.
Mike’s skills as a trial attorney are recognized by his clients as well as his peers and which is why other attorneys throughout the tri-state area seek him out to handle their most complex cases.
- Manhattan College, Bronx NY (B.A., 1985)
- Syracuse University, College of Law (J.D., 1988)
- Wagner College, Staten Island, NY (M.B.A., 2000)
- Board of Directors of New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Brooklyn Trial Lawyers Association
- Manhattan Trial Lawyers Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Association for Justice
- Staten Island Trial Lawyers Association
- Richmond County Bar Association
Rate : $$$