Michael Ehren’s practice includes complex commercial litigation, health care litigation, real estate and construction litigation, employment litigation and consumer protection litigation.
He works in Lash & Goldberg LLP’s Fort Lauderdale office and assists in representing regional and national companies and business owners, including Fortune 500 companies, hospitals and health care providers, telecommunications service providers, and professionals in state and federal courts and arbitration proceedings.
Michael’s diverse litigation experience includes a wide range of complex commercial disputes involving health care, real estate and construction, employment, telecommunications, finance, bankruptcy, class action and consumer protection issues.
In addition to his litigation practice, Michael also assists hospitals with various operational matters and internal investigations, and has represented health care professionals in state administrative proceedings.
Michael is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Southern District of Florida and Middle District of Florida and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida. He is a member of the Florida Bar, Dade County Bar Association, American Bar Association and American Health Lawyers Association.
He has authored articles for national and state publications, and is actively involved with the Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center Alumni Association and Leadership Broward Foundation – Emerge Broward. He also serves as a mentor to students and young attorneys through several professional organizations, and regularly participates in various professional and charitable activities in the South Florida community.
- NovaSoutheastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D
- University of Florida, B.S.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center Alumni Association
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$