Michael Widland has developed an extensive practice in public transportation, corporate law, not-for-profit entities, commercial financing, restructures, workouts and reorganizations. He represents major corporate clients, developers and lenders.
His representation of lenders has included commercial banks, savings institutions, asset-based lenders, insurance companies and leasing companies in secured and unsecured lending.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Association for Transportation Law
- Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys
- Boston University School of Law, LL.B., 1965
- American International College, B.A., 1962
Rate : $$$