Michael Lehrman is an associate in the Firm’s Chicago office. Mike has broad trial and appellate experience as a member of several trial teams and by drafting numerous appellate briefs in state and federal court. He is a member of the Pro Bono Committee and is a recipient of the Firm’s 2017 Robert L. Berner, Jr. Award of Excellence for his pro bono work.
Mike concentrates his practice on commercial litigation and dispute resolution, with a focus on financial industry disputes and white collar criminal defense and investigations.
He has drafted dispositive motions, pre-trial and post-trial briefs, motions in limine, direct and cross witness examinations, numerous appellate briefs and has represented clients in state and federal court hearings. He has taken the depositions of multiple witnesses in matters proceeding in state and federal court.
- Northwestern University School of Law (JD cum laude) (2013)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (BS with comprehensive honors) (2006)
- London School of Economics (2005)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar)~United States (2017)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit~United States (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2013)
- Illinois~United States (2013)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association’s 2016 Leadership Institute – Member
- Chicago Bar Foundation’s Young Professionals Board – Member
- Chicago Bar Association Judicial Evaluation Committee – Investigator
Rate : $$$