Michael Lilley is an associate in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability and Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practices. Michael has extensive experience in complex litigation, including large-scale class-action litigation, mart-tort litigation, and general commercial litigation.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999
- Texas A&M University, BBA in Management, 1992
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas,
- 2001 Leadership Class, DYLA
Rate : $$$