Michael H. Meidinger is an associate in the Firm’s Public Finance Group. He has been involved in financing a wide range of projects for governmental entities and 501(c)(3) organizations. Michael has significant experience serving as bond counsel to municipalities and school districts.
Michael also serves as bond counsel, borrower’s counsel, underwriter’s counsel and disclosure counsel in connection with an array of governmental, conduit and exempt facility transactions.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Pride in Our Workplace
- Boston’s Future Leaders, 2017
- J.D., Boston College Law School
- Executive Comments Editor, Boston College Journal of Law & Social Justice
- M.S.T., Pace University
- B.A., magna cum laude, University of Minnesota
Admissions : Massachusetts; New York
Rate : $$$