Michael Joseph Mingino is no stranger to protecting and fighting for those in need of help– he was a New York City Police officer and investigator for nearly five years. After retiring from the department and passing the bar in 1988, Michael joined Subin Associates, LLP, having been brought in by partner Gregory T. Cerchione.
For 20 years, Michael ran his own practice, fiercely representing New York’s injured, wronged, and bereaved. Now, he has rejoined our team here at Subin Associates, LLP, where he continues to serve accident victims as a dedicated advocate and an assertive and insightful litigator.
- New York, 1988
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Supreme Court of New York
- New York Law School, New York, New York, J.D. – 1988
- St. John’s University, B.S. – 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association, Former President
Rate : $$$