Mr. Michael Moosavi Shabani has a bachelor degree in science from University of Alabama and a Juris Doctrine from Birmingham School of Law. He is also an adjunct professor of Law at BSOL teaching Immigration Law.
The Shabani & Associates, P.C. handles permanent residence, temporary work permits, criminal inadmissibility, and other U.S. immigration applications.
We have a Nationwide Immigration Law Practice such as, Detention & Deportation, Immigration Court, Family Petition,Consular Processing, Waivers, US Citizenship, Work Visa, Employment & Labor Certification, Investment Visa, Labor Certification and Perm, Federal Court; WAVA, S, T, U Visa, Criminal Law; DUI, Family Law; Divorce; Lemon Law, Civil Practice; Automobile Accidents and Injuries; International and State Adoptions.
History of Michael Shabani:
- Mr. Shabani is a member of American Immigration lawyers Association, American Bar Association, US District Court of Alabama ( Birmingham & Montgomery), US Court of Appeal for the 11th Circuit, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, D.C. Court of Appeal and Birmingham Bar Association.
- Mr. Shabani has been practicing Immigration law since 1997, and has clerked since 1991 for prominent immigration lawyers and judges prior to his own practice.
- Mr. Shabani has a formidable and sincere interest in the issues that are important in the field of law and he is blessed with ability to relate and interact with people from all walks of life.
- As a self-starter and an extremely self-motivated individual, Mr. Shabani is well suited to handle high levels of responsibility.
- University of Alabama (B.S., 1991).
- Birmingham School of Law (Juris Doctor, 1995).
- Admitted to Bar, 1997, Alabama And U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama.
- District of Columbia Bar, 2004. United State Court of Appeals For the Eleventh Circuit.
- Attorney & Counselor at Law
- Adjunct Professor of Law at Birmingham School of Law
- Fluent in English, Farsi, Afghani
Certifications & Membership:
- Alabama and D.C. Court of Appeal State Bar.
- American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Alabama Supreme Court, Birmingham Bar and American Bar Associations.
- Top Immigration lawyers by Birmingham Magazine 2014, 2016
- Lead Counsel of America
- Guaranteed Lawyers since 2010
Rate : $$$