Michael K. O’Neill has extensive experience in preparing and prosecuting patent applications, handling complex prosecution, licensing transactions, portfolio management, and counseling – particularly in the implementation of corporate systems for invention management and strategic innovation.
Mike’s technology focus includes the Internet, computer and software related inventions, networks and business methods, optics, semiconductors, and electronic devices.
Before practicing law, he was an engineering manager at a defense contractor, where his duties included research and development of inertial guidance and weapon delivery systems.
- J.D. magna cum laude New York Law School
- M.S. magna cum laude
- B.S. magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : California, New York, United States Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Community : Appeals at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims on behalf of veterans denied benefits by the VA.
Rate : $$$$