Attorney Kruszewski is a member of the firm’s Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group. His practice involves the representation of corporate debtors, secured creditors and unsecured creditor committees in business reorganization proceedings.
His practice also includes commercial loan work-outs, bankruptcy-related and commercial litigation, and general collection matters. He has also been approved as a mediator for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Attorney Kruszewski has been named as a Rising Star in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers magazine in each year of publication from 2008-2016. He is also an active member of both the Erie County Bar Association and American Bankruptcy Institute, he is a volunteer for the McDowell Softball Boosters, and he is the past president of the Autism Society-Northwestern Pennsylvania.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, J.D. – 2003
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, B.A. cum laude – 1999
- Pennsylvania, 2003
- District of Columbia, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2003
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Erie County Bar Association, 2003 – Present
- American Bankruptcy Institute, 2004 – Present
- Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group, Member
- McDowell Softball Boosters, Volunteer
- Autism Society-Northwestern Pennsylvania, Past President
Rate : $$$