Michael J. Pacelli is a commercial litigator who represents both individuals and corporations in a wide range of legal disputes, including fraud, breach of contract, and consumer protection issues. He has found success in his legal practice through hard work, tenacity, and never taking “no” for an answer.
Prior to joining Robins Kaplan, Michael worked his way up from law clerk to legal assistant in a small plaintiffs firm in San Francisco. Michael obtained his Juris Doctor from the Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as a Notes Editor for the Georgetown Law Journal. Michael also attended the University of California at Berkeley for his undergraduate degree, majoring in Political Science and English.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D. (2017)
- University of California, Berkeley, College of Letters and Science, B.A. (2012)
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Black Lawyers Association
- National Italian American Bar Association
Rate : $$$