Michael Peay helps Texas families and individuals with sophisticated trust and estate planning, estate litigation and administration needs.
His clients range from executives and retirees with estates of $5 million and $10 million to very high net worth individuals.
His services and strengths include:
- Estate planning
- Probate and estate administration
- Trust administration services
- Guardianship administration and elder law issues
- Charitable planning
- Asset protection planning
- Estate litigation and mediation
- Family business and family office
- Business entity formation
- Marital property issues
Mike also represents fiduciaries and beneficiaries in estate and trust administrations, including disputes regarding wills and trusts, as well as clients in tax controversies before the Internal Revenue Service.
Passionate about his clients, their family goals and ensuring that all parties understand the process and documentation, Mike has earned a reputation for being easy to get along with, responsive and designing wealth management strategies that create peace of mind for his clients. He recognizes and helps families manage the drama during and after a life well lived.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, (1995), with distinction
- B.B.A., University of Oklahoma, (1992), with distinction
- Texas (1996)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section
- Tax Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Probate, Trusts & Estates Section
- Tax Section
- Member, The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Member, Estate Planning Council of North Texas
Rate : $$$