Michael M. Pritchard’s practice focuses on public and private securities offerings, as well as state and federal corporate and securities compliance matters, including initial public offerings, debt offerings, reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, compliance with NYSE and NASDAQ listing standards and the preparation of filings with the SEC, FINRA and state securities offices. Michael has also assisted public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
- Public and private offerings of equity and debt securities
- Tender offers, consent solicitations and exchange offers
- Public and private mergers, acquisitions and dispositions
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing transaction documents, including registration statements, prospectuses and private placement memoranda, purchase agreements, exchange agreements, merger and asset purchase agreements, confidentiality agreements and legal opinions
- Preparing and reviewing various federal and state securities filings, including annual reports, quarterly reports, current reports, proxy statements and information statements
- Providing general corporate and securities law advice, including drafting corporate governance policies and documents, for public companies.
Michael joined Haynes and Boone after graduating from Duke University Law School in 2013. Prior to law school, Michael graduated summa cum laudefrom the University of Texas at Dallas with highest honors.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., University of Texas at Dallas, 2010, with highest honors; summa cum laude
- Intern to the Honorable Jane J. Boyle, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, June-July 2011
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2013
Rate : $$$