Michael R. Kennedy joined the firm as an associate in 2014. Prior to joining Silver Golub & Teitell, he worked at another prominent law firm in Connecticut where he practiced in the area of serious personal injury.
He enjoys representing the seriously injured and their families, people who have suffered through no fault of their own. He is also experienced in medical malpractice cases and in representing the victims of crimes.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- The Oliver Ellsworth American Inn of Court
- The University of Connecticut School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Trinity College, Bachelor of Arts
Rate : $$$