Michael R. McGinnis is the Administrative Shareholder of the Denver office and he focuses his practice on complex municipal and public finance matters and commercial transactions. He represents clients as bond counsel, disclosure counsel, underwriter’s counsel, letter of credit bank counsel, purchaser’s counsel, trustee’s counsel and borrower’s counsel.
Michael serves as disclosure and underwriter’s counsel in connection with the issuance of special district general obligation and revenue bonds, general airport revenue bonds, airport special facilities bonds, and revenue bonds for public utilities.
He also serves as counsel to a public private partnership (P3) concessionaire. In addition, Michael is experienced with financings for public utilities, educational institutions, water authorities, states, counties, and municipalities.
He is also experienced in implementing and developing legal structures and strategies for transportation authorities, special tax districts, and other governmental agencies.
- J.D., with distinction, University of Iowa College of Law, 1982
- B.A., with distinction, University of Iowa, 1979
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Member, Denver Metro Chamber Economic Development Corporation, Board of Directors
- Member, Aurora Economic Development Corporation, Board of Directors
- Member, American Association of Airport Executives
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$