Michael Scheurich’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, trials and appeals with emphasis on real estate, commercial lending remedies and title and escrow liability lawsuits and related proceedings.
- University of Arizona,B.A., 1976
- University of Arizona, J.D., 1979
- State Bar of Arizona
- American Bar Association – Real Property, Probate and Trust Law and Litigation Sections
- Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Committee of the State Bar of Arizona – former Chair
- Disciplinary Commission of the Arizona Supreme Court – former Volunteer Bar Counsel
Rate : $$$